Blastking Condenser Microphone Kit Blue
The IP-MIC is a large diameter, fixed cardioid condenser microphone. This microphone offers high output, low distortion and needlepoint accuracy making this the ideal option for use in studio for podcasts, vlogs, recording studios and broadcasting. This microphone comes equipped with a gold-plated diaphragm.
The IP-MIC microphone comes audio tested and inspected. It is intended to be used with 48-volt phantom power.
• Element: 34 Pressure Transducer
• Pattern: Unidirectional/Cardioid
• Freq. Response: 20Hz-20kHz
• Sensitivity: -34dB 0dB=lV/uBar @ l kHz
• Output Impedance: 150 (30%@ lkHz)
• Load Impedance: 1000
• Equivalent Noise Level: 16 dB A (weighted)
• Max SPL: 130 dB
• S/N Ratio: 78 dB
• Electrical Current: 3mA
• Connector: 3 pin XLR type
• Net Weight: 346g/12.2 oz.
• Body Dimensions: 46xl50mm/l.8”x5.9”
- Condenser Mic
- Pop Filter 13.38” Gooseneck
- Metal Shock Mount
- Microphone Windscreen
- USB Adapter
- 8 ft 3.5 to XLR Female Cable
- Microphone Scissor Boom Stand
- User Manual